Israel is a gem in the Middle-East. The attractions in Israel are numerous and varied for the tourists. This is the world’s only Jewish and democratic state and is the home of sites sacred to the three major religions of the world. But, Israel is not just popular for the holy attractions but there is much more there. Energetic cities, exotic Mediterranean beaches and beautiful natural spots welcome tourists from all over the world giving them the best vacation in Israel. If you want a personal touch, flexible itinerary planning, covering many jewels of nature throughout Israel, then Israel private tour guide will be the best option for you.
Image source: http://abramstravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Caesarea_Ruins_Maritima_shutterstock_119625880.jpg
Why Israel private tour guide for Israel trips?
Whether you are travelling with your family for vacation in Israel or during a business trip or you have a family event in Israel, it is important to plan in advance with an Israel private tour guide. During the tours, you will be able to adjust your plans, according to your changing needs and receive full attention from a guide.
A private guide is well familiar with the places in Israel and they know all the whereabouts of the place. As a newcomer in the country, it becomes difficult for a tourist to find the places of interest and also how to deal with the people there. A private tour guide knows all and takes to a comfort level where you can concentrate on enjoying the places while your tour guide does the rest for you.
With public tour guide, you have constraints of sharing your tour plan with others and you can’t plan the tour as per your choice. You will have to wait for other fellow members to start the tour and also wait for them to return. With Israel private tour guide, the journey is easy and the tour is flexible as you like.
Image source: https://www.travcoa.com/sites/default/files/styles/flexslider_full/public/tours/images/2016-mystical-israel-hero-israel-caesarea-ruins-27404413.jpg?itok=PJzkuXfX
Benefits of using a guide for vacation in Israel
Here is a list of benefits received from private tour guides in your vacation in Israel.
- Private tour guides are experienced and they have a vast knowledge of the country including its history, archaeology, folklore and topography.
- They speak multiple languages which include English, German, and Hebrew etc.
- If you are a business person, a private tour guide will help you throughout your tour as he has expertise in tours for business people.
- The tours are tailor made and they provide flexibility in your tours also. If you change your plan and want to visit other place, it is possible with an Israel private tour guide.
- A private guide offers the advantage of a local companion for you on the tour and helps you in exploring the places better in your vacation in Israel.