Valentine’s Day is the happiest day in the year for the love birds. Many unmarried couples enjoy the day in such manners that they will cherish the day throughout their lives. The married couples, in various parts of the globe, also enjoy the day to their heart’s content. Throughout the Valentine’s Day, the time is always ripe enough for the expression of love for your partner. Different partners have different ways of expressing their love, for their counterparts, on the special day dedicated to “Love”. Some people take their partners to exotic night clubs, while some people take their partners to fabulous restaurants and hotels. Some even take their partners to places having natural beauty on the extraordinary day. There are numerous spots and joints in various popular cities around the world, where Valentine’s Day is celebrated with the extra pomp and grandeur. Las Vegas is one of them.
Valentine’s Day, 14 February, 2014, is just round the corner and travelers from various corners of the globe can visit Las Vegas and take pleasure in the Valentine’s weekend activities in the exotic city. Love is celebrated on the special day in Las Vegas with the exchange of gifts and candies. You can also indulge in a romantic trip, included in the special packages offered in Sin City. The romantic trip includes spas, exclusive night life and dining options. The top five Valentine’s Day packages offered by the Travel Agents in Las Vegas include the following:
1. Mirage: The Valentine’s Day guests can reserve the special offer of Cirque Du Soleil and The Beatles’ LOVE offered in Las Vegas. The package pays homage to the music and lyrics of the legendary British Band. If you reserve the show or dinner package, then you will be able to avail a discount of 15 to 25 percent on the show tickets. The show timings are included within the time span ranging from 10AM to 10PM, from Thursday to Monday and from 10AM to 5 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday. The seats are limited and the ticket prices range from $79 to $180.
2. Bellagio Las Vegas: Another fabulous package offers the guests with a hotel, which includes Romance Retreat. The guests availing the package will be able to relish the Lakeview Cypress suite lodgings for one night. The package also includes Limo transportation to and from the airport, named McCarran Airport. When the guests will arrive at the hotel, they will be treated with chocolate covered strawberries and bottles of Veuve Clicquot. The guests can also enjoy the serene effect of Bellagio Spa for 50 minutes. Couples can also gorge on the Prix-Fixe dinner at the option of either Michael Mina or Picasso. The package price amounts to $995 for each couple.
3. Paris Las Vegas: The package is provided over a limited period and includes two nights stay at the hotel. If you avail the package, then you will be able to gain two passes of Buffet of Buffets and seven buffets in Las Vegas. The validation of the passes is for 24 hours. The pass is not valid throughout your stay at the hotel.
4. Circus Circus: The exotic hotel is providing the Valentine’s Day guests with a special offer of 40 percent discounts on the rates of the rooms. If you book a stay at the hotel, then you will be able to enjoy coupon savings of $150, with which you will be able to dine and retail shop. The guests, including will be able to indulge and enjoy the Adventuredome, which covers an area of 5 acres and consists of 25 rides. You and your partner will be able to enjoy the appeals of Canyon Blaster rollercoaster. The guests have to pay a resort fee of $14.50 on every day of their stay, for using the hotel amenities.
5. Caesars Palace Las Vegas: If the guests book the hotel rooms in advance, then they will receive 15 percent money of their stay, if they book for a stay of at least two nights. The offer can be availed, until it can be provided to the guests. The guests must be 21 years old to check in the hotel.
All the Valentine’s Day packages are well equipped to sweep you of your feet. So, this Valentine’s Day, you can easily go for one of the packages and present your loved one with a memory, which she will cherish throughout her life.